You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing. Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues, and improve device performance.
Step.2 After Firmware Download you now have to install and install Xiaomi Flash Tools in your Laptop. We’ve found problems with using Google Pay and Netflix on unlocked Xiaomi phones. Some banking apps may also be affected, though we’ve had no issues with HSBC and Natwest. It’s all too easy for consumers to accidentally (or purposefully) purchase a Chinese ROM Xiaomi phone for use outside China.
- Today, we are going to put some attention on the former, which is quite easier and less time-consuming than the latter.
- The stock firmware is built keeping your device in mind and hence is customized and optimized according to each device’s unique specs sheet.
- Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well.
- We have collected Full list of Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Stock Firmware.
- If it isn’t specified and you aren’t sure which version to use, download always go with the most recent.
If you’re going to attempt this, make sure that the rollback index of the downloaded ROM matches with the rollback index of the MIUI firmware currently installed on your device. Once both these things are done, click ‘flash’ in the Mi Flash Tool to finally install the MIUI Fastboot ROM on your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device. ‘clean all and lock’ should be used with precaution. If your device was previously rooted, had a custom ROM, or any other sorts of modifications, then try and not use it. If there’s any sort of software modifications are leftover, it will not be possible to easily recover the device given that the bootloader will be locked. Flashing the MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the Mi Flash Tool is a true and tried method.
The instructions for all Xiaomi, Mi, Redmi, and even POCO smartphones are common. This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X firmware” on your device.
- You can choose any of the shown methods according to your convenience.
- Select the download type first, then select your device from
- Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro users can now download and install the official MIUI ROM for their phones.
- You can install the Xiaomi Mi 11i Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer.
Ensure to install the right custom ROM on your Android phone. Do NOT proceed if the firmware is incompatible with your phone model number. A. Typically, the flashing process takes between 5 and 10 minutes.